Local real estate pros from Coldwell Banker’s Houston Hill Country Realty Group are on-hand to analyze your home’s current market value, tally your equity, and discuss which updates deliver the best return on your investment.
Home improvements on your radar? Knowing the equity in your home is a critical first step in exploring your options. Start off right with a Free Home Equity Check in Booth 705! Our agents are also happy to chat if you’re in the market to buy or considering selling. Ask us anything… we’re ready to assist!
Each agent on our team delivers unique expertise and is ready to cater to all of your real estate needs throughout Montgomery Co. — and beyond. From waterfront homes, planned communities, and acreages, to condos, townhomes, lots, and land, we put decades of area knowledge, tech-driven tools, and stellar personal service to work for you.
Clients looking to buy enjoy:
- Quick one-click search for all types of properties on the Houston Hill Country Realty website
- Curated custom searches and instant updates based on your unique property needs
- Property options beyond HAR & MLS, including off-market listings, For Sale by Owner properties, and queries to find potential sellers of properties not yet listed
- Careful handling of specialized deals for waterfront, condo, senior living, acreage, and horse property transactions
- A network of proven lenders who work hard to close your deal and handle a full range of loan products and properties
Property sellers enjoy:
- Accurate and competitive home valuations based on current market data, relevant sales, and in-depth knowledge of local trends/li>
- Property marketing above and beyond standard HAR/MLS/Zillow/Trulia listings. All realtors give you the basics. But we leverage Local TV, Facebook, Instagram, NextDoor, YouTube, and other platforms to reach buyers for your property
- Coldwell Banker’s concierge marketing magic including “coming soon” marketing, property spotlights on local TV, virtual tours, personal Facetime showings, marketed open house events, property mailings, and much more